Thursday 14 March 2013

Just Us Girls #179

Hi again for today.

I'm back with my card for the JUGS#179 challenge for the week.  It's technique week and the challenge is to use a negative die.  I think I have only once before done something similar so it was a lovely challenge to see what I can come up with.

This is the card I've created: 



Some more photo's:







I love this butterfly stamp by Kaisercraft and I've colored it with ordinary colored pensils.  I've die-cut the butterfly and adhered it to a bright blue background.
The outside panel with the negtive die-cut I've mounted on foam tape on the blue background panel and then everything was adhered to the card front.
I've added some pearls to make a nice frame around the butterfly.

The butterfly stamp is part of a set by KaiserCraft (Bonjour)

This card is very different from the cards I usually make, but I think I like it!  Hope you like it too!

Till next time.
Petra

3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

shamela said...

Lovely CAS card Petra :-)

Hannelie said...

Jou skoenlapper lyk so mooi met blou omraam!Die perels rond dit pragtig af!