Wednesday 31 July 2013

VLVJul2013 Week 3

Hi everyone.

Wednesday already and I'm posting my card for the VivaLaVerve challenge, week 3 sketch, over at SCS. 

Here is the card that I've made:



and here is the sketch by Jen.


The patterned paper that I've used is from the 'Stationary noted' range by Teresa Collins.  Both the sentiment and leaf stamps are by Verve.  The leaf stamp comes with a coordinating die from the 'A CUT above Dies' range by Verve.  The flower is the Botanical Beauty die set from the Die-namics range by MFT. 
Added a doiley, some washi tape and a button and string to finish it off and I've sewn around the edges.

Week 4 and 5 will complete the cards for the month - will post them shortly.

Thanks for the visit, hope to see you again soon!
Petra

2 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous card! Wonderful pop of color with the red flower!

Maria said...

Beautiful card with pretty red flower!