Friday 13 September 2013

CTS#45

Hi everyone.

Thursday means another sketch over at the CAS(E) this Sketch Blog.  I can't believe that I've actually done another black card, but  my idea did not want to work on white, so I went for the black.

Here's my card:

 
 
and a close-up of the butterfly:
 


The sentiment is in Afrikaans and says:  'Just for you'.

The butterfly die and the EF are both from Cuttlebug.  I've added some bling to round it off.

That's it for this beautiful spring day we've got in George!
Have a super day and thanks for the visit!

Kind regards
Petra

4 comments:

Sharon said...

A stunning card. Just love the background, as it makes the butterfly really stand out. Loving the splash of colour on the wing of that butterfly too. Have a fab weekend, hugs Sharon x

Jen W. said...

I love the black card base - it really makes that gorgeous butterfly pop! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

stampingbowd said...

I absolutely love your take on this sketch! Gorgeous idea!!! Love the splatters and the texture of your base! Terrific card!

(my computer acted like i didn't send the last comment I made so just delete one if you end up with 2 for this card!)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so lovely!
Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch this week!