Monday 21 October 2013

Mojo Monday 316

Hi everyone.

Monday means a new sketch over at the Mojo Monday Blog.  By now you will know that I absolutely love Julee's sketches.  Here is this week's fun sketch:


and here is my take on it:


and another photo:


From my photo's you can tell we've got a lovely rainy day today in George.

For my card I've used the lovely 'Stationary noted' range of papers from Teresa Collins. 
Dies used are from Spellbinders and Sizzix and of cause the 'Pennant trim' die is from Verve. 
The stamp is also by Verve and I've used the corresponding 'U' die to complete the 'Thank you' sentiment.  Added a satin bow as per the sketch and that's it!!

Hope you like my card, I had lots of fun creating it!!

Have a super week and thanks for the visit!
Petra

6 comments:

Hannelie said...

Jy en die Mojo skets is soos Dawid en Jonatan! beste pelle!
Elke detail so mooi op sy plek en gepas.
Hoop jy het n heerlike week!

Sharon said...

You know I just LOVE your cards Petra!! How stunning a creation is this one. Wow! I just love the background. Can see the overcast weather your side of the world just beautifully! hugs Sharon

Mona Pendleton said...

Terrific birthday card Petra! Love the little fishtail banner! Beautiful scenic background :)

Kristi said...

Petra,
Wow! This is wonderful! Love your gorgeous take on the sketch! I do have to say that your wonderful background caught my eye too. You live in a beautiful place!

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love your beautiful Clean cards!!! Beautiful ribbon great papers!! Always so fun to see beyond your cards at the mountain!!!

Maria said...

Just lovely! Great design, colors, and pretty bow!