Saturday 1 November 2014

FMS#160



Hi everyone!!!



It's late here, but I want to post my card for the sketch challenge at the FreshlyMadeSketches blog, before I go to bed.
Here's the sketch:


and my card:




I've used a piece of dp by Teresa Collins.
The leaves and flower stamps and dies, as well as the banner dies are from Verve.
Added some dry wall tape to my fishtail banner.
The flying insect stamp is from a local craft store, Great Impressions.
Added a twine bow, too and rounded it off with black plastic dots, silver rhinestones and two paper clips.
Afrikaans sentiment saying: 'Congratulations'.



OK, I'm off to bed!!!   Thanks for the visit - always a pleasure to have you here!!!

Till next time!!!

Keep well!!
Kind regards.
Petra 

6 comments:

Amy O said...

What a beautifully arranged collage-style card! I love all of the elements you've used. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Petra! Love all the layers and bling!

Donna Ellis said...

WOW! great take, Petra, on the sketch. I especially like the front circle cut openly with the sentiment across it. The paper clips and tiny rhinestones are the perfect magical touch for your masterpiece! BEAUTIFUL! (love that background behind your card) hugs,
de

Vicki Dutcher said...

You sure do sketches AWESOME! Love the use of rings rather then entire circles!

Anita in France said...

Cool, crisp and graphic, Petra, with a touch of beauty added for good measure ... just lovely! Have a great week! Anita :)

Rosemary said...

your cards are always absolute perfection, petra! this one is no exception... beautiful!